Protection of personal data
Personal information is not collected without your knowledge but voluntarily communicated by you. Personal information is not transferred to third parties. Personal information is not used for unplanned purposes. By “personal data” we mean any information collected and recorded in a format which makes it possible to identify you personally, either directly (e.g. name) or indirectly (e.g. telephone number) as a physical person. Before sending us this information, we recommend that you read the rest of this document describing our policy in terms of the protection of our clients’ privacy.
1. WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED?At certain times we are required to ask you, as a client of the HOTEL DE NOAILLES, for information about you and/or members of your family, such as:
- contact details (e.g. surname, first name, telephone number, email, etc.);
- personal information (e.g. date of birth, nationality, etc.);
- information about your children (e.g. first name, date of birth, age, etc.);
- your credit card number (for the purposes of transaction and booking): your membership number for the HOTEL DE NOAILLES loyalty programme or another partner programme;
- your arrival and departure dates;
- your preferences and interests (e.g. smoking or non-smoking room, preferred floor, type of bedding, type of written newspaper read, sports, cultural interests, etc.);
- your questions/comments, during or following a stay in one of our establishments.
The collection of information on people younger than the age of 18 is limited to just their name, nationality and date of birth, which may only be provided by an adult, Please ensure that your children do not send us any personal information without your authorisation (particularly via Internet). Should such a transmission occur, you can contact us at one of the addresses given in Paragraph 7 so that this information is deleted.
We do not voluntarily collect sensitive information, such as that concerning racial or ethnic origins, political opinions, religious and philosophical beliefs, membership of a union, details on health or sexual orientation. In addition, depending on applicable local laws, other information could be considered to be sensitive, in particular: your credit card number, your leisure, your personal activities and your hobbies, whether or not you are a smoker, etc. We could be required to collect this information in order to satisfy your requests or provide you with adequate service, for example a specific diet. In this case, in accordance with the laws applicable in certain countries, you could be asked for your prior agreement as this would be collection of sensitive information.
2. WHEN IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?Personal data may be collected on different occasions, in particular: Activities of the establishment:
* Accommodation reservations;
* Registration and payment;
* Requests, claims and/or disputes.
Participation in marketing programmes or events:
* Registration for loyalty programmes;
* Contribution to satisfaction surveys;
* Online competitions or games;
* Subscription to newsletters, in order to receive offers and promotions by email.
* Transmission of information from third parties: Tour operators, Travel agents, GDS reservation systems, others, etc.;
* Internet activities: Connection to the HOTEL DE NOAILLES website (IP address, cookies);
* Online collection forms (online reservation, questionnaires, establishment pages on social networks, connection devices such as Facebook Login, etc.).
3. WHAT ARE THE PURPOSES?We collect your personal data for the purpose of:
1.Fulfilling our obligations to our clients.
2. Managing requests for accommodation bookings:
* Drawing up and storing legal documents in compliance with accounting standards;
3. Managing your stay:
* Monitoring your consumption (telephone, bar, etc.)
* Management of access to accommodation
* In-house management of the list of clients having shown inappropriate behaviours during their stay (aggression and rudeness, non-adherence to the hotel contract, non-adherence to the security rules, theft, damage and vandalism or payment incidents).
4. Improving our service, in particular:
* Processing your personal data in our client marketing programme, in order to carry out marketing and brand promotion operations, and to have a better understanding of the your needs and wishes;
* Adapting our products and services to meet your requests in the best way possible;
* Personalising the merchant offers and the relationship messages for you;
* Informing you about special offers and any new services created by the HOTEL DE NOAILLES or one of its partner establishments
5. Managing our client relationship before, during and after your stay:
* Management of the loyalty programme;
* Qualification of the client database;
* Segmentation operations based on the reservation history and travel habits of clients with a view to sending targeted communications;
* Foreseeing and anticipating future behaviour;
* Establishing commercial statistics and scores, and carrying out reporting;
* Providing context data to the offer push tool when a client visits the website and when he makes a reservation ;
* Knowing and managing client preferences whether or not they are loyal clients;
* Sending you newsletters, promotions and tourist or service offers, or offers from partners of the HOTEL DE NOAILLES or contacting you by telephone ;
* Ensuring the management of requests for unsubscribing to newsletters, promotions, tourist offers and satisfaction surveys;
* Considering the right of opposition ;
* Using a dedicated telephone service, to look for people present in the HOTEL DE NOAILLES in case of serious events impacting the site concerned (natural catastrophes, attacks, etc.);
6. Carrying out cross-checking, analyses and combinations via a trusted third party for your data collected when booking or during your stay, in order to determine your interests, your client profile and enable us to send you personalised offers.
7. Improving the HOTEL DE NOAILLES’ services particularly:
* Performance of studies and analyses of questionnaires and client comments;
* Management of claims;
* Enabling you to benefit from the advantages of our loyalty programme.
8. Securing and improving your use of the HOTEL DE NOAILLES website, in particular:
* Improvement of browsing
* Implementation of security and fraud prevention. Comply with local legislation (e.g. storage of accounting documents)
4. CONDITIONS FOR ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA BY THIRD PARTIESWe must share your personal data with internal and external recipients in the following conditions:
a. Within the HOTEL DE NOAILLES: in order to provide you with the best service, we may share your personal data and give access to authorised personnel from our organisations, in particular:
- HOTEL DE NOAILLES staff
- Reservations staff using the HOTEL DE NOAILLES reservation tools;
- IT Department;
- Commercial partners and marketing departments;
- Possibly medical services;
- Possibly legal services;
b. With service providers and partners: your personal data may be sent to a third party with the aim of providing you with services and improving your stay, in particular:
- External service providers: IT sub-contractor, international call centres, banks, credit card issuers, external lawyers, routers, printers.
- Commercial partners: the HOTEL DE NOAILLES could, unless there is opposition on your part, enrich your profile by sharing certain information concerning you with its commercial partners. In this case, cross-checking, analyses and combinations via a trusted third party of your data will be performed. This processing will enable the HOTEL DE NOAILLES and its favoured contractual partners to determine your interests, your client profile and enable us to send you personalised offers.
C. Local authorities: we could also be required to send your information to the local authorities, if this is required by the law or in the context of an enquiry and in compliance with local regulations.
5. DATA SECURITYIn compliance with applicable legal provisions, the HOTEL DE NOAILLES takes the appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against illegal or accidental destruction, accidental loss or alteration, or even unauthorised disclosure or access. To this end, we have put in place technical measures (such as firewalls) and organisational measures (such as a login/password system, means of physical protection, etc.). When you send information concerning your credit card when making your reservation, an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption technology makes it possible to secure your transactions.
6. CookiesHere is a list of the cookies we use.
This page is designed to help you to understand these technologies better and the use we make of them on our websites and in the context of our services, applications and tools. Below you will find a summary of the principle elements you need to know in this respect.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files (usually made up of letters and numbers) stored in the memory of your browser or your device when you visit a website or consult a message. Cookies enable a website to recognise the browser or device. Like most websites, www.hoteldenoailles.fr uses technologies, mainly via small data files recorded on your device, which enable us to record certain information when you visit or use our websites, services, applications, messaging systems and tools.
There are several types of cookies:
- Session or in-memory cookies expire when the browser is closed and enable us to link your actions during this session in particular.
- Persistent or stored cookies are stored on your device between browsing sessions and enable us to memorise you preferences or actions on several websites.
- First party cookies are emitted by the website you are visiting. Third party cookies are emitted by a third party website separate from the website you are visiting.
What type of cookies are used?
Our cookies have different functions. They may be necessary for the operation of our services, to help us to improve our performance, to offer you additional functions or to help us to offer you relevant, targeted advertising. We use similar cookies and technologies which only remain on your device during the opening of your browser (session cookies) and similar cookies and technologies which remain on your device for a longer period (persistent cookies).
Cookies may be disabled or deleted using tools available in most browsers. The preferences of each of the browsers that you use should be distinctly defined.
7 ACCESS AND MODIFICATIONYou have the right to access your personal data collected by the HOTEL DE NOAILLES and to modify it subject to the applicable legal provisions. You can also exercise your right of opposition by writing to the address below.
In case of difficulty in exercising your rights, contact the department responsible for personal data for the HOTEL DE NOAILLES directly by email at the address, reception@hotel de noailles.fr, specifying in the subject, “MY PERSONAL INFORMATION”
or by writing to the following address:
HOTEL DE NOAILLES
30 cours Gambetta
For the purposes of confidentiality and the protection of your personal data, we must identify you before responding to your request. To do this, in support of your request you will be asked to attach a copy of an official identity document, such as a driving licence or passport. If your personal data is not correct, complete or up-to-date, please send the changes to the addresses indicated above. All requests will be processed as quickly as possible and in compliance with the applicable law.